You might expect to see me…
…using a written schedule or task list.
…relating learning to real life concepts.
…naming a subject area e.g. Drama and Perf. Arts
…communicating effectively with familiar adults and peers.
…accessing my lessons with increasing independence and working towards accreditation.
…taking a sensory break as part of my daily routine, or to self-regulate.
…during ‘break times’ I may incidentally working on my routines or behaviour.
..engaged in the Bluebell Park Traditional curriculum
…needing time to process information, new information or more complex information.
…being supported to make and/or maintain positive friendships and relationships.
…generalising some information.
…making choices independently and beginning to reflect upon my behaviour and/or actions.
…transitioning successfully, amongst nest groups, classes, around school and in the community.
…accessing different communities independently.
…objectives based in Progression steps, Accreditation Physio/OT/SALT, EHCP, knowing the child
…Evidence to be captured via work booklets (Sometimes EFL) and data input on Progression steps and/or Accreditation
Here are some examples of work I might do:
- TRADITIONAL – book review
- TRADITIONAL – building brick-addition and subtraction board game
- TRADITIONAL – colour by numbers
- TRADITIONAL – fruit salad addition
- TRADITIONAL – handwriting
- TRADITIONAL – Letter-Formation-Worksheets
- TRADITIONAL – line pattern
- TRADITIONAL – mini beast subtraction
- TRADITIONAL – Number-formation-workbook
- TRADITIONAL – Numeracy topic (1)
- TRADITIONAL – pen control phase 2 words
- TRADITIONAL – rain forest subtraction
- TRADITIONAL – Seaside Crack the Code Addition to 10
- TRADITIONAL – Sun, Sea and Beach Safety Worksheets
- TRADITIONAL – toy wordsearch
- TRADITIONAL – toys then and now